Practice your drifting in a low pressure environment with no spectators at a low driver cap event.
This event is also perfect for shaking down new builds or dialing in drift cars before competitions.
- This event utilises Calder Park Thunder Dome.
- Track opens at 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Capped at 30 drivers
- No extra charges for pit crew
- No extra charges for passengers
- No safety cage required (Motorsport Australia specifications type 2 safety cage required if taking passengers)
- Event suitable for beginner to pro drivers
- Instructors on hand for beginners to provide tips
- Lunch and refreshments provided for drivers
WHAT TO BRING
- Vehicle that meets Motorsport Australia regulations
- Motorsport Australia speed license
- Extra wheels and tyres
- Safety helmet that meets Motorsport Australia regulations
- Non-flammable long sleeves and pants
- Enclosed footwear
Driver: $349 per driver
Pit crew: Free of charge
Passenger wrist band: Free of charge
This is a private event: No spectators allowed
All bookings are non-refundable
21 days prior to event date:
Written notice prior to the event date will be converted to credit to use at future Drift Cadet events.
14 days prior to event date:
Written notice prior to the event date will be entitled to 50% of paid amount converted to credit to use at future Drift Cadet events.
Within 14 days of event date:
No booking change available.
NO SHOWS OR LATE ARRIVALS
Participants forfeit their booking.
Calder Park National Circuit
377 Calder Park Fwy, Calder Park VIC 3037
Sign in & scutineering - 8:00am
On track - 9:30am to 4:30pm
Venue closes - 5:30pm