DRIVERS - SUNDAY SESSIONS
Sunday Sessions is an exhibition event showcasing Australia's best drift drivers and drift cars.
The event utilises Calder Park National Circuit, and we run both directions of the track to ensure drivers have a fun day.
- Track opens at 9am to 5pm (Short break for lunch)
- Low driver cap for maximum seat time
- No safety cage required (Motorsport Australia specification type 2 safety cage required if taking passengers)
- Open track, no groups
- Event suits intermediate to pro drivers
- This event is not beginner friendly
WHAT TO BRING
- Vehicle that meets Motorsport Australia regulations
- Motorsport Australia speed license (AASA license not valid)
- Extra wheels and tyres
- Safety helmet that meets Motorsport Australia regulations
- Fire extinguisher securely mounted
- Non-flammable long sleeves and pants
- Enclosed footwear
7:00am - Gates open for drivers
9:00am - Drifting on track (Clockwise)
12:30pm - Track break
1:00pm - Drifting on track (Anti-clockwise)
5:00pm - Event concludes
5:30pm - Gates close
Please Note: This schedule is not finalised and is likely to change before the event. Please check back later for the final schedule.
Passenger wristbands: $30
Additional booking and credit card fees apply
All bookings are non-refundable
21 days prior to event date:
Written notice prior to the event date will be converted to credit to use at future Drift Cadet events.
14 days prior to event date:
Written notice prior to the event date will be entitled to 50% of paid amount converted to credit to use at future Drift Cadet events.
Within 14 days of event date:
No booking change available.
Calder Park National Circuit
377 Calder Park Fwy, Calder Park VIC 3037